CXC Global, a leader in global contingent workforce payment solutions, released a new white paper today along with Ardent Partners. Some key areas of the white paper include:
- The types of labor that comprise the global contingent workforce
- Metrics on how many companies plan on expanding their global contingent workforce in 2016
- The “evolving risks” of using this labor force including:
- Complex and frequently changing local tax codes
- Shifting legal requirements concerning independent labor
- Localized and culture-specific labor laws
- The features and benefits of outsourcing global compliance management
- “Recommendations for Action” for companies expanding this workforce
If you have a global contingent workforce this white paper should help provide a few compliance reminders and potentially a few new ideas for 2016 to consider.
Download the white paper at this link.